MAAK is a pioneering service launched by ADDED in early 2020 to strengthen investors’ confidence in the Abu Dhabi’s investment atmosphere. MAAK offers support throughout the investor’s journey, from the very moment of receiving the request and until the investor starts his commercial activity in the Emirate.
- Economic Consulting Services for Investors:
- Provide sufficient information on targeted economic sectors in Abu Dhabi.
- Provide data and economic indicators on the sectors targeted for investment.
- Identify all fees, conditions, and requirements for commercial activity licensing.
- Inform investors about all the relevant procedures required before, during, and after a licence is obtained.
- Legal Consulting Services and Business Support & Development Services:
- Provide legal consulting services on laws and regulations for starting any commercial activity.
- Assist investors in any challenges they may face.
- Provide logistic services for entrepreneurs.
- To book an appointment for a consultation: https://maak.adbc.gov.ae
- Instant Chat: https://www.adbc.gov.ae/CitizenAccess/Welcome.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abu Dhabi Government Call Centre:800555