- The users accessing the website of the Department shall do so at their own risk and as part of their initiative and shall take the responsibility of abiding by the local laws to the limit of any applicable local laws thereof.
- The Department shall not provide any guarantee or undertaking, express or implied, of the accuracy and/or update of the information, data and statistics available on this website which include, but are not limited to, inaccurate information and data or typographical errors. Thus, the user bears all consequences arising as a result of using the website or providing it for use in places outside the country, or accessing that information from places that consider the contents of the Department's website illegal or prohibited.
- (The Department) shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, of whichever nature (direct and/or indirect or consequential and/or any other damage), whether the source of such loss or damage is due to a contractual or tort-based relationship or otherwise. This may arise as a result of your use of or inability to use this website and/or any content on this website, or from your use or from your failure to use the information available on this site.
- Also, (the Department) disclaims responsibility for any use in violation of the laws and regulations in force in the United Arab Emirates or any international agreements or treaties that regulate issues of use of information, including but not limited to (the use of data for the purpose of disturbing others, or for promotional purposes, linking the website to systems for collecting and analyzing data, disclosing the data collected about site visitors), and/or any use in connection with intellectual property use of the web site's products and contents.
- The Department disclaims its responsibility towards ensuring that its website is free from any defects such as viruses or anything else that is of a damaging nature or any harmful elements that could arise from the information and data, or the links available on this website.
- Any natural or legal person using this website or any information provided on it (including the information provided through electronic links) shall do so at his own risk and hereby shall waive any procedure or claim that may be made against (the Department).
- Furthermore, any external site links do not require a commercial or other relationship between the Department's website and the authority referred to, and such links have been provided -as they are- for the ease of users browsing this site.
- The Department may add, change, suspend, delete and stop any other content displayed on the website, including such terms and conditions, on a temporary or permanent basis pursuant to its absolute and exclusive decision at any time, and without any prior notice or obligation. Your continuation of using this website, after such change, shall be considered a consent from you on these changes.
- The department’s website is not intended to provide any economic advice, vision or economic consultancy in any way, and the Department may not recommend any companies or products that may be mentioned on this site and shall not endorse them. Also, the fact that the Department provides the products, services, information and other content made available on this site, including information that may be provided on this website directly or by linking to the websites of third parties, shall be for publishing purposes only.
- The Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development shall maintain all copyrights, trademarks, patents, intellectual property rights, and other intellectual property information contained in this website. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or printing of any information, materials or private property rights contained on this website may not be permitted under any circumstance. The user of the data and information must indicate the source of such data and information in the event of re-use by placing the link of the department's website to preserve the intellectual property of the data, its reliability and the correctness of its source and date.
- This website shall be the Department of Economic Development’s property, to which all laws and regulations in force, which are pertaining to intellectual property rights protection as well as all other relevant laws, shall apply.
- The Department of Economic Development - Abu Dhabi logo, its affiliates and the trademarks used on this site shall be protected by laws, and it shall be prohibited to use them without the prior written approval signed by the authorized person.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.