The Industrial Development Bureau (IDB) leads the way to advance the industrial sector through implementing policies, plans, and programs related to the industrial sector and providing regulatory, legal, and environmental frameworks to establish and develop industrial projects in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Contribute to improving the performance and sustainability of the industrial sector by relying on innovation to reinforce the reality of this sector’s work as an influential force in the Abu Dhabi economy.
- Improving industrial production and competitiveness in various stages of production..
- Increasing the added value of local industries.
- Providing incentives that serve the industrial sector and the quality of the products they offer.
- Facilitating cooperation and knowledge exchange between industrial projects.
- Developing a strategy that serves the industrial sector.
- Planning and managing the industrial zones.
- Proposing industrial policies and incentives.
- Promoting and supporting industries to attract more investors.
- Measuring the performance of the industrial sector and preparing standards and controls according to the established strategies.
- Conducting studies and analysing data in the industrial sector.
- Preparing industrial regulations and managing licenses.
- Controlling and supervising the industrial facilities in coordination with the operating authorities and pertinent entities.
For more information, please visit the IDB website at: idb.added.gov.ae/en